Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

How can we help you?

FAQ Index

How do I complain about the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman's service?

Email complaints should be sent to: Postal complaints should be sent to: The Ombudsman, Complaints, 1st Floor, Premier House, Argyle Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AD.

If you have a Case Reference Number, please include this clearly.

You can expect a written response within 15 working days of the Ombudsman receiving the complaint. We do not deal with complaints about other Ombudsman services or other ADR organisations.


Call us on
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm